How to use the SendGrid Email Filters Sendgrid has several filters that can enhance the appearance, tracking, and deliverability of emails sent from your account. Currently SendGrid provides the following filters: Domain Keys Click Tracking Open Tracking Subscription Tracking Email Template Footer Spam Checker Google Analytics BCC Twitter Gravatar Email to Phone Call Frequently Asked Questions about SendGrid Filters, how they work, and how to configure them
- What are the SendGrid Apps and what do they do?
- Unsubscribe via the Subscription Tracking App
- Marketing Email Unsubscribes
- Click Tracking & HTML Troubleshooting
- Plain text emails converted to HTML
- Recommended DKIM Settings (Silver+)
- How to set up bounce forwarding to go to the email's FROM address
- Google Analytics Demystified: GA Statistics vs SG Statistics
- Can I download a list of Click and/or Open events?