If you're experiencing issues using the Twilio SendGrid account site, it's important to determine what is the cause. If you have ruled out network connectivity issues, and are repeatedly seeing the same type of problems, we ask that you collect debug and diagnostic information from Chrome, and share it with us for review. This guide explains how to enable collection of this data.
- Open the Chrome menu by clicking the 3 dots in the upper right corner of the browser window.
- Click "More tools", and then select Developer tools to view the console.
- Click the "Network" tab, and then check to enable Preserve log.
- You will see a small red circle in the upper left corner of the console, indicating that it is recording. If the circle is black, click on it to begin recording.
- Reproduce the issue in your browser window. As you go, you’ll see data being collected in the console window.
- Click the red circle again to stop recording after you see the error message.
- Right-click in the list of entries, and then select Save as HAR with Content to download the ‘.har’ output file.
- Share this .har file in a request to our Support team.