Twilio SendGrid Support is available to answer any questions you have about product capabilities, building apps, and troubleshooting. This guide explains how to best reach out to them.
Notice: If you're receiving an account error that asks you to contact Support, please check your email or open tickets for a notice from Twilio SendGrid. For the quickest turnaround, please respond there, and your request will immediately be routed to the correct team.
Step 1: Check our docs for answers to your questions
We have two great resources for documentation to help answer your questions:
- Twilio SendGrid Docs: Our docs site has how-to tutorials, setup guides, API definitions, and sample code for each language our SDKs support.
- Twilio Support Help Center: Our support site contains in-depth troubleshooting help, information about billing, account management, and answers to frequently asked questions for developers and lay-people.
If you're unable to find what you need in one of these resources, please continue to step 2.
Step 2: Escalate to Twilio SendGrid Support
To request help, you will need to login by clicking the Login & Contact Support link in the middle of the page:
Notice: Twilio SendGrid Support requires a login to create a Support request. We do not allow users to submit un-authenticated requests. If you're unable to access your account, click the Trouble Logging In drop-down menu, and then proceed accordingly.
Once logged in, you can access free ticketing support or chat and phone support for paying Twilio SendGrid customers. Here are the hours of operation for each support channel:
Twilio SendGrid Support Hours
- Ticket support - 24/7
- Chat support - 24/7*
- Phone support is available 7:00AM - 5:00PM MST, Monday - Friday*
*Available for paid customers
Step 3: Respond to an open support request
Twilio SendGrid's support team will respond to your request, and may ask for additional details or clarifications. You can reply using one of the following methods:
- Email: When a customer support request is submitted, an email confirmation will be sent. Twilio SendGrid support responses will be sent as replies to this email. Users can respond to questions from our support team directly in the email.
- Twilio SendGrid Account Site: Support requests submitted via the Twilio SendGrid account site will also show responses from our Support team. You can reply to tickets here as well.
Once your questions have been answered, you can close your request via a solved link in the email string, or via your account site.