This guide covers Twilio SendGrid account password reset process and troubleshooting tips.
Steps to reset your password
- Go to the Twilio SendGrid Password Reset page.
- Enter your Twilio SendGrid username (note: make sure there are no whitespaces before or after), and then click Submit.
- An email with password reset instructions will be sent to the email address on file for this username. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
What to do if you don’t receive the password reset email
- Ensure that you are checking the mailbox of the correct email address that is associated with the username of the Twilio SendGrid account you entered in the Reset Password page.
- Check the spam or junk folder(s) to make sure the email wasn’t routed there by mistake. If you find a Twilio SendGrid email here, be sure to mark it as "not spam".
- If your username is not your email address and you have forgotten it, please contact Support for assistance.