This guide covers Twilio SendGrid account password reset process and troubleshooting tips.
Steps to reset your password
- Go to the Twilio SendGrid Password Reset page.
- Enter your Twilio SendGrid username (note: make sure there are no whitespaces before or after), and then click Submit.
- An email with password reset instructions will be sent to the email address on file for this username. Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
- The username will be mentioned in the greetings section of the email. For an example: Hello (username).
What to do if you don’t receive the password reset email
- Ensure that you are checking the mailbox of the correct email address that is associated with the username of the Twilio SendGrid account you entered in the Reset Password page.
- Check the spam or junk folder(s) to make sure the email wasn’t routed there by mistake. If you find a Twilio SendGrid email here, be sure to mark it as "not spam".
- If your username is not your email address and you have forgotten it, please contact Support for assistance.
- If the link is expired, you can regenerate the password reset email by providing your username.