This guide covers the password reset process for your Twilio SendGrid account.
Notice: For security reasons, Twilio SendGrid support agents are unable to change account passwords.
Reset your password
- Access the Twilio SendGrid Password Reset Page.
- Enter your Twilio SendGrid username, and then click Submit.
- An email with password reset instructions will be sent to the address on file for this username. Follow the instructions to reset your password.
Password reset email troubleshooting
If you did not receive a password reset email for your Twilio SendGrid account, here are a few troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure you are entering your username in the password reset screen, and not your email address.
- Ensure that you are checking the correct email address. The password reset will be sent to the email associated with the Twilio SendGrid username entered.
- Check your spam or junk folder(s) to make sure the email wasn’t routed there by mistake. If you find a Twilio SendGrid email here, be sure to mark it as "not spam".
- Users will be unable to login to an account that has been terminated due to non-payment. In this case, we would have sent several emails detailing the reason behind the termination.