The Account Details page is where we host your account profile. Your profile provides Twilio SendGrid with the information needed to contact you with alerts and notifications, as well as send and track your emails. This guide will cover what is found on the Account Details page, and how you can edit it.
Access the Account Details page
- Login to your account at sendgrid.com.
- Click your user name in the upper left corner, and then select Account Details.
Alternatively, access the Account Details page directly.
The Account Tab is comprised of two different sections - Your Account, and Your Company.
Tip: To edit any of these details, click the Pencil icon, make the desired changes, and then click Save when finished.
- Your Account: This section contains details for your login.
- Personal Info - The name, email address, and phone number of the person who should be contacted by Twilio SendGrid if needed for account alerts, billing notifications, etc.
- Username - Your Twilio SendGrid Username is used to access our API and our SMTP Relay. Changing this will immediately cause all of your API calls to Twilio SendGrid to stop working. We recommend using an API Key when using the Twilio SendGrid API.
- Password - The minimum password criterion that your Twilio SendGrid password must meet include 8 to 128 characters, at least one number, and one letter. Changing this password will also cause API Calls and SMTP integration to stop working and will need to be changed in your application.
- Timezone - The timezone in which your company operates. This setting will be used by other SendGrid functionality such as Statistics and scheduling sends in Marketing Campaigns. Please make sure that your timezone is set to the same as your business.
- Your Company: This section contains details about your company.
- Name - The name of your company.
- Address - Your company’s address.
- Website - Your company’s website.
The Billing Tab is comprised of two different sections - Billing, and Invoices.
- Billing: This section contains your payment and invoice details.
- Payment Method - Your payment method used for any upgraded Email API or Marketing Campaign plans.
- Invoice Address - Your address for use with billing invoices.
- Invoices: This section contains any previous billing invoices for your account.
Your Products Tab
The Your Products tab is comprised of four different sections - Email API, Marketing Campaigns, Add-ons, and an estimate for your next monthly billing invoice.
- Email API: This section contains details about the Email API plan in use for this account, and options for changing it.
- Plan - Your current Email API plan.
- Usage - The current day's Email API usage.
- Marketing Campaigns: This section contains details about the Marketing Campaigns plan in use for this account, and options for changing it.
- Plan - Your current Marketing Campaigns plan.
- Usage - The current day's Marketing Campaigns usage.
- Add-ons: This section contains any add-ons enabled on this account, and options for changing them.
- Estimate for Next Invoice: This section shows an estimated charge for the next billing cycle, and the date.