From time to time, some users may have issues trying to access their SendGrid account page, including SSL or Unreachable Page errors. This guide walks through common troubleshooting steps for account access issues.
- Verify there's only 1 instance of the SendGrid account being accessed at a single time. Having multiple browsers logged into the same account can result in problems.
- Try disconnecting from any VPNs. Are you on a VPN? If so, try disconnecting, and see if that changes your results.
- Try another web browser. Settings enabled or disabled in a web browser could cause issues accessing certain websites. Attempt to login to your SendGrid account from another web browser to confirm this is not the issue. We recommend using the Chrome or Safari web browsers.
- Try to recreate the issue in an incognito or private browser window.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies. On Chrome, you can do this by accessing chrome://settings/clearBrowserData. Please note this may remove saved passwords, history, and more.
Still unable to access the SendGrid account page?
If after this you're still unable to access your SendGrid account page, please contact our Support team with screenshots and Google logs to investigate further.